A tool for quickly storing and recalling examples for command line utilities. This is a “simple” piece of software and took me about 2-3 hours to write. That being said, this is a re-write of an older project I wrote a few years ago.
The main goals & reasons behind building this were
- Command line utilities often have hard to remember, unintuitive names.
- I don’t really like memorizing things.
- Traditional “cheat-sheets” are not that useful to me.
- I wanted to practice prototyping with Vue.js.
- Can easily be hosted on GitHub Pages.
- Simple JSON file-based “database”.
- Supports the use of “tags” to organize your commands.
- “Smart Search” ranks your results according to what it thinks you want the most.
- Fully Documented.
Notable Technologies Used